All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
- Owned solar panels (3.9kW) easily cover over 100% of the yearly electricity consumption using net metering.
- Multi-zone wired ceiling speakers throughout upstairs, the kids room, and outside on the patio and by the firepit.
- Projector area has integrated surround speakers in the ceiling—projector and screen can be smart controlled via a Logitech Harmony Hub
- Caseta smart lights upstairs and in the master bedroom
- Nest thermostats for each of the two zones, upstairs and downstairs
- Chamberlain smart garage door with Amazon Key integration and Amazon camera (receive Amazon deliveries touch-free directly in the garage)
- Rachio multizone smart sprinklers run to the front and back of the house.
- Simplisafe security system
- Water recirculation pump in the master bathroom delivers faster hot water from the tankless water heater, smart plug controlled for scheduled or on-demand use.
- Pinpad-entry deadbolts on all exterior doors can be reset to new entry codes
- 7.2kW electric car charger in the garage
- Kadota Fig (street tree) — producing heavily
- Apricot — produced more than 300 apricots this year!
- Asian Pear — 3 years old and about to start producing.
- Passion fruit — dozens of fruits this summer
- Champagne loquat
- Double-delight nectarine
- Male and female kiwi vines
- Artic star nectarine
- 4-in-1 grafted pluot (flavor king, flavor supreme, flavor queen, dapple dandy)
- Babcock white peach
- Perlette seedless grapes
- Flame seedless grapes
- Picholine olive
- Unknown olive
- Mission fig
- Ginger root
- Red currant
- Large mature orange tree
Entertain outside, host movie nights, brew beer, harvest tomatoes, can jam, squeeze fresh orange juice, Zoom from home, and dine alfresco. This fabulous property has it all and much more! Extensively remodeled in 2016/2017, this hip, urban Farmer's paradise on the Emeryville border just blocks from Pixar Studios, features a light-filled open floor plan, custom shelving, a dream kitchen with massive island & walk-in pantry, built-in movie projector w/drop-down screen, hardwood floors throughout, 4 large bedrooms including a spacious primary en-suite, 3.5 updated bathrooms, wallpapered office nook, a bonus work/craft room, sunny upstairs deck with outdoor kitchen & built-in grill, many smart upgrades, including solar panels, gas fire place, built-in seating, and abundant gardens that surround the house and include raised growing beds full of seasonal vegetables and a large variety of fruiting trees. Convenient location, thoughtful design and modern living add up to oh-so-fabulous!
The heart of North Oakland is located just a few miles from Downtown Oakland, and is one of the Bay Area’s most culturally and ethnically diverse neighborhoods. The residential streets are lined with beautiful, detached single-family homes, with architectural styles ranging from Edwardian to Craftsman. With close proximity to highways, BART Station, and public transit lines, residents of North Oakland are never too far away from all of the excitement of San Francisco, Berkeley, and the entire Bay Area. Bushrod Park, a 10-acre community park, is located near the center of North Oakland. A community Recreation Center was added to the park in 2000 and features a full-size gym, playground, lighted basketball and tennis courts, baseball fields, and picnic areas.The park is also home to one of Oakland’s 23 community gardens, where locals can grow their own organic fruits, herbs, and flora for a small annual fee. If you are looking for a community that truly brings its residents together, Bushrod Park is an amazing option. Some of the best restaurants in Oakland can be found less than a mile from the North Oakland area. A short trip down to Telegraph Avenue in Temescal will provide you with a seemingly endless array of dining options, including: North Light: Part cafe, part bar, and part book/record store, North Light offers coffee from open to close and a unique menu with snacks, brunch items, and tasty happy hour plates. Hawking Bird: This vibrant Thai restaurant goes the extra mile to provide incredible food from local sources. Stop in during lunch for their delicious Thai chicken and rice bowl, some crunchy wings, or a tantalizing salad. Pizzaiolo: Featuring a full breakfast menu with delicious espresso beverages, this popular Oakland pizzeria is one of the few that opens its doors at 8am. Once lunchtime is over, the restaurant closes for over 5 hours, re-opening to a dinner crowd eager to taste the evening menu offerings. Martin Luther King Jr. Way runs directly in between the Sante Fe/Bushrod neighborhoods in North Oakland, and serves as the main transit route for north/south travel. Route 18 will take commuters to the heart of North Oakland, and both Ashby and MacArthur BART Stations are just a short 10 minute ride away. If you prefer to drive, the CA Highway 24 provides a seamless avenue to Interstate 80 and the Bay Bridge.